Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of you have seen the harnesses I've made and after a few friends have commented on the clothes and harnesses telling me I should try to sell them.

I am wondering if anyone would be interested if I did try to sell some, harnesses and dresses?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I suggest you make some and put them up on e-bay. That way you will reach a lot wider market than just in a forum. I have just started selling dog clothes there and people all over the world buy them, so you could have the beginings of a good business.

Best wishes

Tog

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
No!! Don't do ebay as your main source of sale!! The fees will take all you profit!! Ecrater.com is a free store website!! You can create your own store & it's really easy, doesn't cost you anything. The only fee associated with this store is how you accept payment. The credit card companies like paypal charge a small fee for using there service. It's usually around 50 cents. Heres the link:
eCRATER - online marketplace, get a free online store

Here's what my store looks like:

Lisa's This & That Discounted Party Supply Store!

I can help you if you need it. I think it's a great idea!! What do you have to loose!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. Actually I have a store on Zibbet.com . I was on etsy but my items I was trying to sell weren't moving so I'm trying other outlets to see how things go. I also feel in some way that etsy has become to "professional" for us underdogs. Also they have raised the listing fee to 20 cents instead of the 10 cents it was before.

Lisa thank you. I will definitly check out eCrater and possibly open a store there too. I will most likely be contacting you with questions and such.

Than you Shannon. I will be selling XS items too once the ball gets rolling.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
U can also sell through Facebook too. I belong to 3 or 4 pet crafty groups and everyday people are selling their homemade items. I've sold a couple of things on there too :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts