Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a chi for adoption, and i'm really thinking about it... i really want her.
here's a pic. i thought 3 was my limit, but i really want her... i am so, so tempted.... Not sure what i should do , i know i cant wait too long to decide, someone else will take her. she's right around the same age as my girls. Minnie and Tootsie will be 4 in March, Peyton will be 4 in June, she will be 4 in August.

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
If you think she will be a good fit for your other dogs and you can manage 4, then why not? She looks like a very sweet girl :)

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
you know why your here elaine, asking , lol
she would make a lovely addition to your 3.
you know your limits, so id say go for it

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, you're helping me make up my mind :D. i want her!!!! She's from a private home.

She has already responded back once. Her name is Lexi , and she sent me that pic. she's only around half an hour drive away.

just waiting now for another reply ....

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I agree with the others-get her if you can and yes, this is the WRONG place to be talked out of a new sweetie!! haha!
Keep us posted. How exciting!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She has a beautiful sweet face! If you get her, you'll have to tell us all about her and post a TON of pictures. It's a requirement. :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
If you ask me, taking care of 4, or 5, feels no different than taking care of 2. Assuming your pack gets along well; they form quite a close-knit family and they do almost everything together. They eat at the same time, so yeah there's extra mouths to feed but nothing else changes with the schedule. They go out at the same times every day. Still only opening the door once regardless of how many doggies pile out of it LOL. And they all still pile on the couch for cuddles and lovin's with mommy and daddy. Plus there's the benefit that they keep eachother great company when we are gone.

So if you have the space/time/money to do it I say go for it. I can't imagine having less than 5! And even with Felix here as our temporary #6 it doesn't feel any different!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I didn't notice a difference at ALL between 3 and 4. It was actually nice because you could bring two or one with you and the ones at home still had a friend, if not two friends :) Feeding, care, etc. didn't seem to increase too much, just an extra vet trip a year and a little extra money socked away for a 'what if'. If you can handle 3, you can handle 4. Now, there IS a difference between 4 and 5, and between 6 and 7 lol.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm really disapointed i havent heard back from her yet :( . she had responded right back to me when i first answered her ad with a pic and her name. then when i responded back after she sent the pic, she didnt respond back again. i sent her one more email asking her to let me know either way... and i know she received the email because we both have aol and you can tell when they've been received.
she had said in her ad she was in no rush to place her , she just wanted to find the right home. so, maybe she will still get back to me....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts