Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brody absolutely LOVES his toys. Never seen a dog so obsessed with toys as he is. He just plays and plays. If nobody is around to play with him, he just runs to the top of the stairs and throws his toys down the stairs and then gets them and runs backs up and repeats. ha.

He also likes to bury toys under blankets or dog beds and then dig them back up again. Weirdo.

Here's his latest love ....

Here he's giving me the evil eye - thinking I might grab it?! LOL!

What a dog. We just adore him. :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
ADORABLE!!! :p It's great that Brody keeps himself occupied. Chanel is like that too, she has a huge toy bin, and if no one is around to play she jumps in the bin and takes out toys to play with. Actually she has that dog toy but in brown, loves it too. Funny the Basenjis HATE latex toys, won't even touch them, they are only into stuffies and nylabone, or kongs.
How old is Brody? He looks so young.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ADORABLE!!! :p It's great that Brody keeps himself occupied. Chanel is like that too, she has a huge toy bin, and if no one is around to play she jumps in the bin and takes out toys to play with. Actually she has that dog toy but in brown, loves it too. Funny the Basenjis HATE latex toys, won't even touch them, they are only into stuffies and nylabone, or kongs.
How old is Brody? He looks so young.
He's 3. :)

Brody is ball obsessed and has been since he was a puppy. He has recently branched out into other toys, mostly little latex squeaky ones. One of his favorites is this little pink pig ....

A frog ....

His fishy...

His frisbee ....

A burger ....

Last but not least .....

A ball!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He looks so healthy and his coat is so great.LOVE him
Thanks Michele! He keeps us hopping.

lol That is funny! He really loves his toys! So cute!! He is adorable!
Thank you Kerri! He really DOES love his toys. It's funny. He is a quirky little guy and makes us laugh.

:love5: I just love sweet Brody!!
Thank you Cheryl! You know how I feel about your 2!! :)

I just LOVE him :love1:
Kristy, Thank you so so much! He is really a sweetie.

Oh Brody! We love looking at your pictures!
Thanks Pam! I love seeing pics of your two handsome guys!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Hahah that's cute!!!!

Ninja lovessss his toys too you can name off specific ones and hell run and get what you ask too cute

Brody looks handsome as ever!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Ahhhh, little darling Brody...I love seeing his pics...

And I'm glad to see he doesn't play favourites. If Pedro shoves this fish in my face one more time when I'm trying to sleep I may resort to hiding it...

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Tracy, did you order that tag Brody is wearing in the photo with his pig toy off of Etsy? I think that is the one I want to get for Lion. Is it heavy?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hahah that's cute!!!!

Ninja lovessss his toys too you can name off specific ones and hell run and get what you ask too cute

Brody looks handsome as ever!!!
Thanks Sherri! Sounds like Ninja and Brody would be best buds. :)

Love, love, love these pictures. He is such a sweet sweet boy!
Thank you Trieste! You know I am a huge Quigley fan.

Ahhhh, little darling Brody...I love seeing his pics...

And I'm glad to see he doesn't play favourites. If Pedro shoves this fish in my face one more time when I'm trying to sleep I may resort to hiding it...
I know what you mean Kim! Sometimes the incessant squeaking gets to be a little much. We tell him to "SHUSH" that toy and he will squeeze it very slowly so it just lets out a puff of air instead of a loud squeak. HA!

Tracy, did you order that tag Brody is wearing in the photo with his pig toy off of Etsy? I think that is the one I want to get for Lion. Is it heavy?
Yes Missy! That tag is off of etsy. It's hand hammered copper with a little skull charm and it is hand stamped with his name and phone number. It's not heavy at all. It's about the size of a quarter, or a little smaller.

He's so handsome!
Thanks so much!

·
Registered
34 Posts
He is so cute. I love the one where he has the burger. I absolutely adore the picture you have with him smelling the flower. It is a beautiful picture!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
So cute...Draco has that same pink piggy...he got it from Therese and Tabitha one year for valentines...he got a dragon as well and they have a slightly different squeak than most squeakers...He is obsessed with them.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Brody.. you are awesome. :)
Awww thanks so much! We think so too. :)

He is so cute. I love the one where he has the burger. I absolutely adore the picture you have with him smelling the flower. It is a beautiful picture!!!
He does love that burger. Sometimes the squeaking can get a little annoying though! ha! Thanks for your lovely comments. :daisy:

So cute...Draco has that same pink piggy...he got it from Therese and Tabitha one year for valentines...he got a dragon as well and they have a slightly different squeak than most squeakers...He is obsessed with them.
Thanks Debra - Draco and Brody would have a ball playing together. Our crazy toy obsessed boys! :D

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Those pictures are great I love the one with white ball in Brody mouth last one.
Amberleah loves playing and goes crazy if I am sitting on the floor, I am not even playing with her just sitting on floor she loves it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts