Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is amber, she was a breeding gal, she is now fixed and is 5 years old and ready to be a companion. (not my breeders bitch by the way but that is where she is we are trying to find her a forever home.)

anyone want to give this gal a loving home (no shipping sorry)

and the little boy in the pic i named champ lol. he's not amber's son but she treats him like he is. she is such a wonderful loving mom to all puppies even though she is fixed. she lets the puppies nurse off of her even though no milk comes out. if i didn't have 2 already she'd be mine.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ChiNJ said:
Amber is so sweet. She is so good with the puppies. I hope she finds a good home.
oh she is the best chi mama around isn't she!

this girl is such a loving soul! very very sweet, friendly and kissy! a major major lap dog!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
She looks so sweet and loving! I really hope someone will take her and give her a wonderful home! I already have three..or I would take her. :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rachael Polachek said:
She's exactly the 2nd chi I would want... but in 5-10 years, after I retire. I hope she finds the best home in the whole world. :wave:
i would give nearly anything for her to be with you rachael. when i first seen her and got to know her personality i thought immediatly about you.

by the way i have to add, she isn't an alpha at all and gets along with other dogs wonderfully.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
luv4mygirls said:
Rachael Polachek said:
She's exactly the 2nd chi I would want... but in 5-10 years, after I retire. I hope she finds the best home in the whole world. :wave:
i would give nearly anything for her to be with you rachael. when i first seen her and got to know her personality i thought immediatly about you.

by the way i have to add, she isn't an alpha at all and gets along with other dogs wonderfully.
I can't have another dog where I live. If I could, I'd let the two of them stay home and I'd save a ton of money on daycare. :lol:

You might want to put her on petfinder.com, as that's how I got my Gracie and then Lily.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ChiNJ said:
Bijou said:
I can't see that you've posted the dog's location. Am I just not seeing it?
I think Mandy forgot to post location. She is in NJ.
lol thanks :) yeah New Jersey.......

and may i add that she is wee wee pad trained and outside trained ;)

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i was wondering if she looked so old , because of giving birth so many times :? , is that what it does to a mother ?? i think that's afwul :cry: i would give her a great home straight away ........

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i was wondering if she looked so old , because of giving birth so many times :? , is that what it does to a mother ?? i think that's afwul :cry: i would give her a great home straight away ........

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
xx-nathalie-xx said:

kisses nat
yeah she looks old cause of that and just cause her face is a whiteish grey color and the rest of her is a vibrant red color so it ages her face.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts