Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor little Bandy has been having a rough time with his neck, shoulder and leg yesterday and today. He was born with an abnormal curvature in his shoulder that causes one front leg to be shorter than the other and gives him a pronounced limp on a good day.. On occasion, it creates pressure and pinches a nerve in his little neck which causes quite a bit of discomfort.

He has a standing precription for both muscle relaxers and pain pills to be given as needed.. Makes the little guy drunk as a skunk...but lets him sleep so he feels better..

Here's Bandy-

And, here's Bandy on drugs..lol

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Aww poor little guy. As long as he's comfortable, it's good.

He might even be happy - I occasionally find myself in that position and with that look and I'm quite happy ( lol ).

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww poor little guy. As long as he's comfortable, it's good.

He might even be happy - I occasionally find myself in that position and with that look and I'm quite happy ( lol ).
:D Alan, in my much "younger" days, I think I may have been in that position and quite happy on the rare occasion as well..!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww what a wee soul!
You are so good to take such care of this wee guy.
He is adorable even when spaced out hehe!! xx

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw bless his wittle heart.He is a very sweet looking boy.You are a very good momma for taking care of him.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, I beery sorry you have some owies sweet baby! But I had to giggle at your pics. :lol: You sure look very sweet on drugs little Angel. I hope you feel all better very soon. In the meantime get some rest.

Ms. T sends you many get well kisses. :) The Wee's send puppy slobbers. :lol:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bandy thanks you guys for the much needed "sympathy!" I must admit he has been rather spoiled all of his life... I definitely over compensated for his handicap..He is smaller than most of the guys here (except Neko) but he has the most confident little strut...He is convinced he is a "tough guy," but actually they all give in to him cause momma always "has his back!!"

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw poor sweetie. Look like he was having a good rest though, he looks comfy. I hope he feels better soon. x

Aww poor little guy. As long as he's comfortable, it's good. He might even be happy - I occasionally find myself in that position and with that look and I'm quite happy ( lol ).
LOL. That cracked me up. I bet you're right too. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts