Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hardly ever post pics of my kids, so this is a rare moment indeed. :)

Her royal highness.

ewwww my baby has nasty teeth!

Look at those ears! lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Lin, why not more pics? Ernie's a brindle, huh? I just love your family. Ms. Princess is too "fabulous". She knows it too, I'll bet. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
YAY! We get to see new pix of ur munchkins lin, these pix are like way over due! But thanx a bunch for posting them. I just adore Briscoe!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I am glad you posted, what GREAT looking fur kids.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you ladies, one and all, for your lovely comments. :) So different from when I used to post. :)

And Pigeonsheep, poor kids... I didn't realize how ugly their teeth were until I saw it in the pic! I'll have to take care of that! Tricia gave me the name of something to get to remedy that.

And Ciarra... Briscoe is so camera shy. It's very difficult to get pics of him. :)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Her royal highness indeed. Such an imperial look bestowed upon her most loyal servant. ;)

Your chi is lovely, but who stole the show for me was Buford. He's such a cute little chunk bunny. I love corgis. If I didn't fall in love with the chi breed, corgis would be next on my list. Their cute little stubby feet and furry paws. :sigh: Tres adorable.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Her royal highness indeed. Such an imperial look bestowed upon her most loyal servant. ;)

Your chi is lovely, but who stole the show for me was Buford. He's such a cute little chunk bunny. I love corgis. If I didn't fall in love with the chi breed, corgis would be next on my list. Their cute little stubby feet and furry paws. :sigh: Tres adorable.
Aw how very sweet. And yes indeed Bu is a chunk bunny and omg we love him to pieces. But he actually is a chi, a large chi but a chi none the less. His mama and daddy were 5 and 4 lbs respectively, so we're not quite sure where this big boy came from. :) Ernie is 4.6 lbs to give you some idea. :) Bu needs to go on a diet, but oh my, I don't intend to go there. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts