Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
I get this message

"Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later"

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's weird, the site isn't working 5 minutes after I look at it. Well anyway, that breeder has a puppy up for special adoption and he's blind. His eyes never opened. It was sad reading his description and seeing him in the pictures.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwwww my gosh he is sooooo adorable my tykes brother was born blind like that with one of his eyes totally shut bless them they really are no different though apart from you have to watch them more carefully

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Poor little Ben,hope he finds a good home.............Scroll down to the first picture of mum and babies ive seen that picture as someones avatar or siggy on this site whos was it?

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
There used to be 2 bichon brothers at Lily's daycare. One was old and blind and the other was young and sighted. Everybody called them Moo and Too but I never knew which was which. :lol: They were utterly devoted to one another. I think the young guy had a bell attached to his collar so the blind one always knew where he was. But basically, the young guy never left the blind guy's side and would lead him everywhere.

The blind one died this past year and the younger guy still seems sort of lost without him. I always tell Lily to be extra nice to him because he misses his old buddy. :)

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
sullysmum said:
Poor little Ben,hope he finds a good home.............Scroll down to the first picture of mum and babies ive seen that picture as someones avatar or siggy on this site whos was it?
Yeah, me too - think it was in a siggy, but I can't remember whose it was.

What a sweet little angel he is - I'm sure he will get a wonderful home.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chimom said:
sullysmum said:
Yeah, me too - think it was in a siggy, but I can't remember whose it was.

What a sweet little angel he is - I'm sure he will get a wonderful home.
it's TareG's siggy.....

anyhow, i wonder if the foot is going to cause problems for him.... poor thing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts