Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aww this had me laughing my socks off :lol: vienna was so angry if my mum's beagle came too close :D

she's such a sweet dog to me and other people , but boy she can be soooo angry :? even towards cosmo and paris !!!

kisses nat

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
omg Jayne you have no idea :lol: vienna is definitely the devil in the house, people are always so surprised when they see her going berserk (sp?) i always think because she came third and is the smallest , she had to fight harder for a place here..... you have to hear her going when cosmo or paris moves at night :lol: too funny ......we always call her our little b*tch , but she is truly an angel towards us

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
They do think they are really hard don't they, 8)
Smiffy does that at nearly everyone but Triny never does. :angel10:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
lol that's so funny! :lol:

She looks super mad, she's still cute when she's mad too! GREAT pictures Nat!!!

:D :D :D
cooper gets so angry at any other dog coming too close to me. He's so very protective!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
:eek: be afraid be very afraid

lol!

oop sorry vienna i'm not laughing at you i promise! don't hurt me or i'll have jumba sit on you hehe...)

·
Registered
402 Posts
LOL I love that photo! She looks sooooo angry! She does remind me of Pedro, except i have yet to see that expression on his face!!!!!! He's normally the one trying to get close to other dogs! How old is Vienna?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts