Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dis is hows I is copings in my news home!

We Chills

We Pways

Kizzie hogs aw da attention....

And we be Fwends!!!

Dis wife is much bedders den bein in dat small widdle cage at da pound! I get to wun fwee and eat tweats wif my new sisters!!! I wuv it here and I wuv you guys too!!!! :hello1:​

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, they make me happy just looking at them...lol Kaige, you are one very fortunate little boy to have the family of your dreams.. Wonderful pics of the furbabies..Deb

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww looks like he's settling in great with the girls! :love5: Such a handsome guys...and your girls are just as gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Omg that picture of all of them on the back of the chair is just TOO precious for words!

He looks so happy, he was meant to be with you and his new sisters. Give him and his sisters a hug from me!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He is coping so well! It's nothing like I thought it would be bringing a older pup into the crew. I'm shocked that Shayley allows him near her THIS soon, i figured she would be not the first day! lol He's loving it here and getting spoiled like crazy!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you! He's adjusting great! My aunt and uncle came over with their puppy yorkies and they all get along great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts