Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
So cute Moni. I love Tuc and Mojie in the carrier. I usually put the two "littles" in together. Coop and Coco have their own crate. Chloe and Lily have separate ones but I will usually just use the bag that Tasha gave me. It's a lot like yours but totally encloses them and has mesh sides!!!

Cute bag girl and adorable pups, as usual!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You have your hands full!!! Cute!!!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Too cute, Moni. :) I put all of mine in their VB bag together, but keeping them still enough to stay in there for long is another story. But we at least make it to the car. :lol:

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
You go girl! That's a lot of Chi weight :)
I think I need a bag for Jerry. I carried him on my arm for an hour today.
He's getting too heavy for that!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Mine pretty much walk everywhere but with number three on the way its going to get difficult keeping an eye on them all!!
Im planning to go to some London meets hopefully one day, then I will have to break out the doggy stroller so they dont get squished on the streets.LOL

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Mine typically walk, as well. That 13 lb chi gets too heavy to carry around and Babs (7lbs) can't lead me where she wants to go if I carry her. lol

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
So cute :D I have to put one in the fundle and the other in the juicy bag, and get my boyfriend to carry one (usually the pink juicy bag, and he complains about carrying the pink bag lol).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts