Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Loki, our poodle and pit. He takes after his dad! Lol you would never be able to tell the poodle part.
But he sure is a smart and sweet pup! Loki just turned 12 weeks Monday.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
He is beautiful, I wanted a pit, but in FL they raise your home owners insurance way to high and some won't even insure you if you own one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hate the breed banning. :(
Maybe I should tape his ears up and he wouldn't look so pittie? Haha I love his floppy ears and wrinkles. Can play with his soft ears all day long.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I love that picture he is so cute, I love pits I baby sat my daughter pit JR for 8 months he was so awesome and kinder than can bee. I was his girl friend. She also had a yellow lab and she was the meanest dog ever to people or other animals if she didnt know you but then she was awesome.. it all in how you raise them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He has mastered sit and is working on down as well as "cut it out!" Lol
Loki and Grimm get vocal when playing. Trying to get them to play quietly. That may be trouble if they are to quiet. Hmmmm

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Living up to Loki? Haha As far as being quiet and devious at the same time then yes!
He is a fast learner. Thankfully dogs can't pull tricks on humans very well.

Hehe. :D Our Loki is a mischievous little menace. He drives me crazy in the mornings following me around until I feed them. The other day he tripped me while I was carrying a pot of boiling hot water. :evil2:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Very pretty dog I had a albino pit bull when my kids where young he was the best dog thought he was one of the kids. He would pull them on their sled in the winter and climb ladder on the slide at the park so he could slide down on his belly, He took the whole show at the dog show he won best puppy. Best with a Jr handler my son. And best of breed over all over 150 pit bulls. He was a great dog I hate that they have such a bad reputation just because of a few bad owners

1 - 15 of 15 Posts