Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope Gemma wont mind me posting her photo's, but look at what she jUSt sent me

I just can not believe how much he has grown in just a few weeks. OF course it goes without saying that I think he is adorable, and I can not wait to bring him home, speaking of which

ONLY FIVE DAYS TO GO YIIPPPPEEEEEEE

WOOPS- JUST GOING TO RESIZE....

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Awwww gosh, he's beautiful! :D
if i ever see him around sunderland, i might just have to steal him! ;) lol!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D:D:D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<3 Sarah <3 said:
Awwww gosh, he's beautiful! :D
if i ever see him around sunderland, i might just have to steal him! ;) lol!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D:D:D

ooooh NO you don't!!!!
He wont be leaving my side for you to snatch him lol.
I'll be keeping an eye out for you now lol.:coolwink:

thanks everyone, I obvisouly think he's the best thing since pre-squeezed fresh orange was invented ( have you ever seen the mess left in a juicer after oranges lol)

oooooh how does that song go:

I'm so excited......and I just can't hide it....

(ok, i've cracked up lol)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:)

thanks everyone.
He could be ugly and I woudnt care, I just can not wait to get him home and cuddle him to death lol.

I'm feeling quite a lot better thanks Lin.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didnt want to start another thread just for this, but Look what I just won one bay for my little prince...

Also ordered a mini gum gum toy, puppy ball n rope (x-small), a soft teddy, some bubbles, a ho ho ho ball (whatever one of those, only ordered as was intregued) and a dog hammock.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am VERY happy. I am over the moon to finally have found a real chi ( so many adverts that are scams) and then to have one that looks sooo sweet.
Gemma tells me he loves cuddles, so that's even better!!! No puppy of mine would get away with not being cuddled for 23 hours a day lol.

Also I am so gratefull to Gemma for giving the opportunity to be mommy to one of her chi's, hopefully he wont be an only child for long ;-)

I am so thrilled with him, I'll be jumping about like a little kid on sunday waiting for him to arrive :)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts