Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i was younger my nanna owned a long coat registered chi ,she was an ex breeding/show dog that had to be desexed due to trouble giving birth.

this is the part that probably sounds silly but she had red pink eyes not like they were irritated or anything it was their actual colour , i have done a google search and found nothing :( .
her name was Ruby for obvious reasons ,i so wish i had a photo of her :( to show you guys .

has anyone ever seen a chi with pink/red eyes ?

i thought i might have been imagining things but after talking to my cousin she said that no it wasn't me she did have pink eyes lol

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she wasn't white either which is a shock , not sure what you would call her colour she looked like keonas dad but just the different coloured eyes .

this is keonas dad Rocket to give you an idea of what she looked like

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Here's a picture of an albino deer fawn. All white with the pink nose, feet and the ruby eyes. It is a complete absence of pigment.

Is that what the dog looked like? If so, then it was an albino. I've never seen an albino Chi, but I'm sure they do occasionally occur.

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2007/11/15/pics-of-the-day-dept/

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thats a weird looking deer fawn! I didnt expect to see a famn i was waiting for a chihuahua!
ha ha! I looked all over but couldn't find a pic of an albino Chi so the fawn will have to do as the albino example. ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here's a picture of an albino deer fawn. All white with the pink nose, feet and the ruby eyes. It is a complete absence of pigment.

Is that what the dog looked like? If so, then it was an albino. I've never seen an albino Chi, but I'm sure they do occasionally occur.

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2007/11/15/pics-of-the-day-dept/
her eyes were darker than the fawns but she wasn't white she looked identical to Keonas dad just different coloured eyes :) .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts