Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today at work my boss started fussing at me in an excited voice and I couldn't figure out what was going on - a little boy just walked in carrying the smallest chihuahua i've ever seen in person.

Well I finished up with my customers and found the little boy because I wanted to love on the baby etc. well I found him, he didn't speak English and his mom was very skeptical of me; but ladies this Chi needed help.

His nails we far overgrown, almost curled. He was lethargic and listless to being petted. And upon further inspection I saw he had bald patches all over his back (he's smooth like G) and he was just in horrible shape.

I had to go to the back and cry about it, there wasn't anything I could have done - they didn't understand a single thing I said and by the time I got back they were gone in all of about 30 seconds.

I hate to think the life that thing is going to have to endure, first thing that set me thinking is why is such a young child carrying a dog in a store? What if he drops it? Then I got close and realized why, the mom didn't care.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That is awful =( I really wish that little Chi the best in life and that it can be turned around -- Maybe by a new owner. Bless him. It makes me sick when I see these things in dogs esp the part where they are just DYING for the touch of your hand just to have some love. If I dwell on this I would go insane I get so upset because every dog deserves a loving home. I just feel so thankful for Shayley & Kizzie that they found me and I got the chance to give them the life they deserve and the endless love. It must have been heartbreaking for you to actually see this little thing and not be able to do something, bless you.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I pray every day for the little ones I cannot help.... I know how you felt and I know each person here feels the same.
My husband was a police officer for 35 years and he would tell me how he coped getting through his day...he would do what he could for the person, to help as much as he was able to, he would then say a prayer and then move on to his next call where he was needed once again.
That if we could save them all I know that we would....

·
Registered
483 Posts
aww thats horrible, it makes you think how luck our chihuahuas are really, i hope that little chi finds a better home who will know what they are doing with him poor little thing, i would of been the same amandarose
x

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
That is sooooo sad! I hate to even think about it at all. I feel so bad for that little pup. And just like everyone else said, it really does make you think how lucky our chi's are... that they have loving homes and everything they could possibly need. I hope that little pup is alright. I would have cried too... :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts