Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just text me...she lives in Lincolnshire (UK) her neighbours son was walking their 9 month old Beagle bitch and a man in a hooded top came up and snatched the lead from him!
I think everyone should be on their guard...especially in these financially hard times how easy this can happen! I'll keep you informed on any developments...I know they have gone to the police to give statements. I told my friend to tell her neighbour about www.doglost.co.uk...I don't know what else to suggest...I'm so sad for them....how could someone do such an awful thing!

·
Registered
384 Posts
omg how scary and random as h*ll!
my randy would of growled and bit the man!
i hope the pup returns home safely.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Oh Wow! Thanks for posting this!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dog is unspayed too...he will probably sell her on quick or keep her for breeding.
I have told my friend to tell them to put posters up with a recent picture of her, check recent online dogs for sale ads and contact local tv/radio.

·
Registered
384 Posts
The dog is unspayed too...he will probably sell her on quick or keep her for breeding.
I have told my friend to tell them to put posters up with a recent picture of her, check recent online dogs for sale ads and contact local tv/radio.

awwww :( poor pup, she doesnt even know that shes been kidnapped.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The boy who was walking her is only 10...he must have been so frightened and upset..this guy just walked up without a word and just grabbed the lead..where they live in Lincolnshire is quite remote too...its very rural.
The mother went back to the scene and found the lead thrown on the ground.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
That is so sad. You never know what their intentions are for doing such a horrible thing. I hope and pray they get her back :(

Hubby and I were at a gas station recently and took Addy with us. Addy was sitting nicely in her console seat watching her daddy pump gas. There was a guy in a truck in front of us just staring at Addy. Made me very uncomfortable. Then the guy just shouted at hubby asking him what kind of dog that was. Hubby gave the guy a curt reply...chihuahua! and left it at that. But I definitely had a bad vibe. You just never know about people these days :(

·
Registered
384 Posts
The boy who was walking her is only 10...he must have been so frightened and upset..this guy just walked up without a word and just grabbed the lead..where they live in Lincolnshire is quite remote too...its very rural.
The mother went back to the scene and found the lead thrown on the ground.

awwww and poor boy! he lost his furry friend. :(

·
Registered
384 Posts
That is so sad. You never know what their intentions are for doing such a horrible thing. I hope and pray they get her back :(

Hubby and I were at a gas station recently and took Addy with us. Addy was sitting nicely in her console seat watching her daddy pump gas. There was a guy in a truck in front of us just staring at Addy. Made me very uncomfortable. Then the guy just shouted at hubby asking him what kind of dog that was. Hubby gave the guy a curt reply...chihuahua! and left it at that. But I definitely had a bad vibe. You just never know about people these days :(

oooo, yes i would have had a very bad feeling about a random guy at a gas station looking at my chi, or even a kid. thats rite, we really never know.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just to update you...my friend text me last night to say that the dog had been found by RAF sniffer dogs (the boys father is an RAF serviceman) tied to a tree in woods near their home! she must have been there a few hours and was shaking with fear.
The boy ended up being taken to hospital to check for concussion so the guy that took the dog must have given him quite a whack before making off with the dog...i'm at a loss as to what the motive was....some sort of sick joke?? the boy thinks the guy was in his teens...as I said..it is quite remote where they are so I wonder where this person came from...thank god the dog was found unharmed.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thats awfull, what a sick thing to do, causing all that upset , that poor boy and dog, dont think he`l feel safe taking the dog again could have lasting effect on him, hope they catch the culprit and tie him to the tree for a few hours see how he likes it Grrrr.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts

I have this happen to me alot, but chihuahua's are very very few and far between where I live. I also see people staring at Honey at traffic lights and stuff.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
OMG what a sick person I hope the find the guy and tie him to a tree in the woods for a few hrs!!!

I always worry about that happening to me around here don't know why I live in
The city across from a huge field with 2 schools but the thought has run my mind a lot of punks around where schools are lol.

I'm glad they found the dog safe poor puppy and poor boy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts