Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister's husbands ex-wife is the lowest form of human life. She's already been proven an unfit mother and hasnt seen her daughter in a year and a half. Her choice since she is only allowed supervised visits that "she" has to pay for and she wont.

Anyway...today she was suppose to drop off some of her daughter's stuff at my sisters house while they were at work and kids at school. My sister comes home and finds a strange dog in their back yard. When they looked at the tags...they realised it was the ex-wifes dog and she just tossed it over their 6ft fence. My sister is at a total loss now as to what to do with the poor thing. She cant keep it...she already has 4.

I just think its sick this woman did this...but really not suprised...she's just crazy.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Wow poor thing! that must have been a scary drop! :( I dont' get people. It's just unreal. Hope the doggie finds a good home, hopefully much better than the one he just came from. Bless him. Try to post him on Petfinder or take him to a no kill shelter.....if that's the last resort. Is it a Chihuahau or what Breed is it?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow poor thing! that must have been a scary drop! :( I dont' get people. It's just unreal. Hope the doggie finds a good home, hopefully much better than the one he just came from. Bless him. Try to post him on Petfinder or take him to a no kill shelter.....if that's the last resort. Is it a Chihuahau or what Breed is it?
According to its tag...he is about 6 yo and a mini pin. The safe animal shelter was closed today..but they plan to take him tomorrow. This is just so sad. I guess the ex-wife figured it was just some of her daughter's stuff.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
What a freak, seriously? Toss a dog over a fence? Oh that's a great idea. And if it were to have suffered an injury upon fall let me guess that her pathetic you-know-what couldn't, or wouldn't climb the fence to help it - oh wait, she threw it over to begin with.

Relationships are personal I get it, but it really messes with the children. What would their daughter have thought had she went outside to an injured dog? It would scar her for life.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well my sister still has him. She was going to take him to the safe animal shelter but after having him for 1 night...she decided he was too sweet and she didnt have it in her to do that. Her biggest concern was what to feed him. She feeds Raw and knows he was probably kibble fed. So for now...she is giving him dehydrated ZP. We are going to work together and find him a good home...but for now my sister will keep him. Not what she wanted to do but she said its obvious he wasnt cared for properly. His nails are extremely long, teeth are disgusting and he is over weight.

·
Registered
169 Posts
awws thank you for responding back and letting me and us all know. I know with the two of u working together he will be back in shape and healthy in no time.Im so glade to hear he is going to be ok and has a warm cuddly home to sleep in!with lots of nummie nums <3
thank you <3
Toni

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just wanted to let everyone know that "Steel" went to his new home today :hello1: A girl my sister works with took him. He will be an only dog and that is my sisters biggest concern. He was already use to my sisters dogs and fit it well. My sister had him for over a week and came quite attached. So much so...she was having anxiety when she took him to his new home. She made the girl promise if it didnt work out to give him back. My sister really wanted to keep him....she said he wasnt any trouble at all...but it was the thought of having 5 dogs that overwhelmed her. And me being her dog sitter when she goes out of town....that would mean 9 doggies at my house :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts