Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a local woman who has a rescue group, that rescues anything from Chi's to Pits. She's amazing! I have met her before with a friend who was looking to adopt a puppy. She has a Facebook group where she posts the dogs looking for homes, and the ones who have found them, etc. She just posted this picture of the cutest little 3 lb 4 month old Chi. He is such a cutie.

The caption says,
This is Tiny Tim. One of our "regulars", Amanda, is fostering this sweet three pounder. He is four months old and, due to an untreated fractured pelvis, he has been forced to drag his legs, leaving bloody open sores. Amanda and Gary have started a fundraising effort to pay for a wheelchair and to go toward his surgery, expected to be in the thousands.
Poor little guy!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Awwww poor baby. He is a beautiful little boy. My Twiggy was run over and had two broken hips and a fractured pelvis that her former owners never saw a vet for. She is lucky in that she healed on her own and she can walk on three legs and gets around very well. Wish I could take in this boy, too. He will probably do very well in a cart.

·
Registered
384 Posts
awww thats so sad. :( i hate to hear about animals hurt in anyway shape or form...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Poor chi.
When a person is violent towards a toy breed dog, I can only think they must have some kind of bully complex.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Bless his adorable little heart :-(

·
Registered
768 Posts
awww bless him :( hope he gets what he needs, im sure he will with such wonderful ppl looking after him x

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Awwww That is so awesome!!! I am sooo glad he got a wonderful home. He looks so confident and cute in his little cart.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awwww he is so adorable!
He doesnt let his disability phase him one bit either, bless!
Am so glad they are keeping him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts