Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
That IS the life! :) Wouldn't it be wonderful to lounge in front of a fireplace all day! I wanna be a Chi too. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a sweet pic! They all look so cozy! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aw look at them soaking up the warmth from the fire! So sweet, and maybe a little spoiled :)
You do have a few empty spots on the blanket though.....

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
That is a lovely pic, but may I ask, is it a coal fire

I just worry as, as a kid we had a coal fire and often had to dodge bits of coal as it was spit out of the fireplace.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aw! Chis and a fire. Two of my favorite things!
Very cute picture. :)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
It is a coal fire but we only use wood on it.

The wood has been dried out for over a year so dosent spit, and usually we have a guard in front of it because of Izzy. We only just lit it in this pic before the dogs got comfy!! they love it. x
I am soooooo jealous, I wanna join them, brings back happy memories of living with my dad, no central heating only the coal fire to keep warm.

I'd wait anxiously for me dad to get up out of bed to light the fire as I was hopeless, could never do it..

Your family look so like royality... as they should :D

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I am soooooo jealous, I wanna join them, brings back happy memories of living with my dad, no central heating only the coal fire to keep warm.

I'd wait anxiously for me dad to get up out of bed to light the fire as I was hopeless, could never do it..

Your family look so like royality... as they should :D
I remember it just like that as well,mum would put a newspaper in front to draw the fire up and get it going,the only warm room in the flat !Oh happy days

1 - 20 of 27 Posts