Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dahlia used to be a huge mouth & face licker and it really bugged my husband.So he used reverse psychology on her.He started doing it back to her and she got the message.It looks weird and it may gross some of you out but I can tell you she doesnt do it anymore! The tables are turned and it grosses her out now.The first few times my husband did this I could not stop laughing!!
See for yourself!!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
That's so sweet! There's nothing better to me than seeing a man's softer side holding & loving a chi! I enjoy watching my Midgie when she decides she wants loving from my husband. His laugh & snuggling her just warms my heart & I guess that's why I love that man of mine! lol

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
OMG!! the look on her face is priceless!!
I have a loopy face licker too, not sure Im willing to try this technique though.:D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! That was hilarious! Dahlia's expressions are priceless. :lol:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
LOL that's so cute... Doesn't work for Lua though, she just gets more excited and tries licking my tongue... so whenever she does it I just go 'NOMNOMNOM' onto her cheeks and then she just gets playful.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
OMG how cute is that?! I'll have to mention that to my hubby since he gets a bit annoyed with the licking at times. :D

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Hey whatever works. I agree the look on her face is so funny! She's like What the Heck!!!! That's my job NOT yours!!!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOLOLOL! I LOVE that face she is making! Omg seriously hug her for me that is sooo darn cute! LOL How sweet, I think she gets the point hehehe love it!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
LMBO!!! That was hilarious!! The look on her face was like, "EXCUSE ME!" :lol: :lol: Priceless!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG, that is the FUNNIEST and BEST remedy I have EVER seen for licky lou's! I may have to try it. My std poodle Cassie would turn you into a prune!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lickey Lou`s??
Wow I never heard that one before
but its cute!! Cmon people see if
it works on your pups just for fun!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts