Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was laying in bed watching tv eating my black licorice and here came Gadget.. he has to check out everything we eat.... So he's sniffing it and the next thing I know he is...........

He thought he was KING SH*T.......

NOw don't start with licorice is bad for him.. I know I know I know.....

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
ick... I like red. I think Gadget would like red better, too.

You know what I think is hilarious? That all of us are laying in bed, hanging out on the couch, in the bathroom... and we all have cameras within our reach!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I realized that today when I was sittin' on the "throne" and Cooper came in the bathroom and had the funniest look on his face. I immediately reached on the counter for the camera - but I had forgotten it. I started to get mad, then I thought "WHY would I have the camera in the bathroom???"

Because I'm a chi-person, that's why. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
that is soooo funny! chiwi grabbed my red licorice the other day lol, she thought it was a new toy, had no intentions of eating it lol

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He loves it.. I can't eat it with out him wanting it.. I give him a crum size piece adn he has to have more.... the funny thing is that if you give him a big piece he won't eat it.. it has to be a crum size piece and he chows it and comes back for more...

A friend once told em that she always had a bag of candy that her kids didn't like so she wouldn't have to share... She always had candy that they liked tooo but she just wanted something for her self... We had a big laugh about it..

There isn't any candy that I like that Gadget doesn't like... except chocolate.. he will never get any of that...

he even like ice cream.. in fact we had to buy him his own ice cream but he still wants ours....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
:lol: That Gadget is to dang cute for his own good!! Licorice!! that is a new one!! Mine do love frozen vanilla yogurt!! YUMMY! :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts