Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the office this morning, I noticed Tito acting a bit strange. I looked over to see what he was doing and he had "made friends" with a big red ant. It was one of the kinds that bite with the mandibles but don't sting, so I just let him play with it. Besides, by the time I saw him, the ant was about dead (as you can tell in the pics). Actually, he found a silverfish just now and he's over there playing w/ it! LOL! Those are the things that eat your clothes. Anyway, he was just too cute while he was playing w/ the ant, so I snapped some close-ups and decided to share. :)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
So precious...Scruffy was sniffing at a dead bee in the garden and i freaked cos i eard they can still have sting in them when dead :roll:

Great camera shots BTW xxx

·
Registered
804 Posts
LOL - I haven't seen Piña bothering with too many bugs, but our cat eats them after she chases them around for a bit. Good exercise ay!! :D

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Looks like he had a great time for a while :lol: Auggie has nosed the black ants and gotten bitten and screamed like he was killed. I really worry about him getting stung by a bee too Or worse bitten by a centipede :shock: Tito definitely looks like he will be great insect control :D

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! He did seem to be having fun! And he didn't eat it, oddly enough. I suppose that being an ant, it tasted like formic acid....probably not too pleasant. He was all about the bugs today for some reason! There was the ant, the silver fish, and he even checked out a big stink bug that was on the outside of the window. Thank GOODNESS it was on the outside! That's all I need.....a chi smelling like stink bug!! LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts