Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is one thing I like about this group, it is that I am convinced that the chi people who post here are 100% authentic. No fakers here. I can assure you that joeandruth is not a 16 year old girl pretending to be her grandparents. Just for the heck of it, this picture was recently taken at a meeting of the Hilton Head Plantation Dog Club. We had presented a brief overview of why and how we adopted Simcha nearly a year ago, and the President was kind enough to take our picture. You can see Simcha, all 14 pounds of him. If I had found my pitchfork, we could have re-created American Gothic, and probably been sued for defamation by Grant Wood's estate. Anyway, here we are for the curious:

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj603/jelliotlevy/HHI_DogClub-1_zps2b9ef5a1.jpg

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing the story behind the pic of handsome Simcha and you and your lovely wife!! I don't like to think of it as curious but interest. I am interested in all the wonderful people I have met on this great forum and fascinated by the things they share daily. I absolutely LOVE that they share the lives of their wonderful chis!!! I have had periods of time lately that I haven't been able to be on as much and I really miss a lot. More than anything I am grateful for all that I've learned that has improved both my dogs' lives!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I so agree with Lulu's Mom, what I love about this forum is everybody sharing their pups lives and I am so grateful for the knowledge I have been given to make my own dogs lives better, I think if I hadn't joined I would still have been bumbling along feeding Baker's and I dread to think how I would have got through Bella's LP surgery. X

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww Joe it's about time! You guys are an adorable couple. I'm so glad you
shared your self and your beautiful wife with us. It's so nice to put a face
to a name. :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Rachel, you & I both! Joe is such a goof!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts