Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think she got her point across with this look. "Mom, baths are for birds!" :lol:

And a much more pleased look. :) A little "nose in the air" action going on. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you ladies! :)

Yes, she gives me that "look" quite frequently. :lol: Little toot!

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
That top pic is a classic, she's a looks an adorable little madam. Only a Chihuahua could get away with a look like that :)

Barbara x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That top pic is a classic, she's a looks an adorable little madam. Only a Chihuahua could get away with a look like that :)

Barbara x
hehe she is soooooo cute.

Barbara, she is a character. She has a variety of "looks" she gives on a daily basis. If only she could talk. :lol:

·
Banned
5,224 Posts

Barbara, she is a character. She has a variety of "looks" she gives on a daily basis. If only she could talk. :lol:

You know, I just love their expressions. I'm going to post one of my Jago, I don't know the response I'll get, but it's like your little girls!

Barbara x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aw she is so so cute in those pictures - and looks like she was a good girl even though bath times suck!
Thank you Julie! :) Yeah, they all "tolerate" their baths. :lol:

You know, I just love their expressions. I'm going to post one of my Jago, I don't know the response I'll get, but it's like your little girls!

Barbara x
I'd love to see Jago's photo! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks ladies! :) I didn't even have to guess at weather she was enjoying herself or not, that "look" said it all. :lol: She never ceases to crack me up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts