Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected]

It is so sad, this lady has been advertisng puppies online. She has claimed the mother of the pups is only 2 pounds! I e-mailed her telling he the dangers of breeding such a tiny chi, she responded telling me that, "When done correctly there is no danger at all."

Please e-mail telling her she will not get the suport of Chihuahua lovers who care about the well being of the breed.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
unfortunatley she will eventually learn the hard way, when something happens to her, then again she is probably just a money maker to the woman and not really cared for.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know but still, I mean she told me shes produced puppies under one pound full grown! Chihuahua breeding so hard enough, with many C-sections. Let alone when you strive for sicky tiny puppies. I am so angry!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Soon2bechiowner said:
tcupdivadogs-AT-yahoo.com
Please e-mail telling her she will not get the suport of Chihuahua lovers who care about the well being of the breed.
Unforutunately she is probably only looking for the support of those who can afford to buy her puppies, not other owners...GRRR i can't stand people like her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts