Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who has seen any of my posts about my crazy job can understand this:

Today at work I was downright yelled at by a man for a good 5 minutes, setting the scene this man is wobbling around listening to a CD player with huge headphones on, he's likely homeless and may have been under the influence.

He dropped his knapsack off in the middle of the floor and walked away, being a liability I walked around to pick it up (I haven't spoken to him at all) and set it on the counter -

He sees what i'm doing and flat out YELLS - "PUT MY BAG DOWN DEVILWORSHIPPER!"

In my mind i'm thinking wth?

Then he sprints across the store pushing people out of the way to continue yelling at me about the filth of the devil I left on his bag so on and so forth causing a scene.

Just thought i'd share, it made me smile at least. I've been called a lot of things and it gets rough at work, but that was a first lol.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Oh my! That guy is quite the character! I would guess dillusional (sp?) ;-)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
:tard: I'd have bawled! I'm so not good with people like that. Well, I take that back. I work with Alzheimers residents so I'm called names all the time. But these people have a good excuse for name calling so I can easily blow it off. People with seeminly healthy minds intimidate me a bit more. :lol: Thanks for the giggle though!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh lord! Was there a psycho ward near by? :lol: Honestly, people like that scare me. Eeek!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, the store I work at is in an "urban ethnic, low-income" demographic neighborhood so the traffic is always something else.

Certainly not to sound condescending but there is project-housing across the street so we see just about any and everyone imaginable.

When I first started working I used to get racially harassed almost daily until they realized I wasn't going anywhere almost 2 years later, they've almost given up on that one but devil worshipper caught me off guard haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts