·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that computer is fixed I can be around alot more. YAY....hehe

Ok pix of Tali and Kisses

And of my Big o'l Vin:D Enjoy

Look at those only 2 teeth lol

Vincent eatting Cheerios and watching Max and Ruby. If I compete with the Tv I lose. Lol

The thinking face lol

Tali

Kisses being a super mom :D

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What beautiful babies you have, both human and fur..lol The little pup is adorable.

·
Registered
705 Posts
aww vincent is just so adorable such a lil sweetie xx
and kisses looks so proud wit her lil baby they are so cute x

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
gorgeous photos - OMG you could look into Vincent's eyes all day, he has the most beautiful eyes - you are going to be chasing the girls away from him :)

Kisses looks very content with motherhood!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the great comments. Vin is now 9month and his Dr says he is the size of 2 year old. He sure is a big boy. lol. :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Vincent is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. He is just adorable and GORGEOUS!! Love the puppy too. :)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so how are his kidneys?

tali is HUGE!!!
Kidneys are so far so good, we see the Dr again. After his 1st birthday, which is coming up fast!!

And Tali being the only pup and doesnt have to share she is growing like a weed.:D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
You should have put a "To much cuteness warning on this thread! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
LOL look at that mess of cheerios!!! hahahaha and awww even when chis are pups they sleep/get comfy in the weirdest positions. go super mommy kisses! ;) welcome back to us ciarra!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL look at that mess of cheerios!!! hahahaha and awww even when chis are pups they sleep/get comfy in the weirdest positions. go super mommy kisses! ;) welcome back to us ciarra!
Feels good to be back Sheepy :D He is addicted to Cheerios, its like baby crack lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts