Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! :wave: I would just like to say that this website is the best moderated I have ever seen!!! You guys do a great job in being active on the site and make sure to cut off discussions that get too "heated" so no one's feelings get's hurt. I think it's great that you all are so active in the site. I have seen where you all do your best to answer questions on how to post pics and avatars and general chihuahua questions. This site is VERY user friendly! I will definately recommed this site to all my "chi friends" <laughs> I know that some moderators on other websites will state rules and that is the last you see from them. I feel like this is as safe a website as any to share my love for chis!! Thanks for creating such a wonderful site!!!

Chelsea, Neville's mommy.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hi Chelsea

thank you for the lovely comments , we all try hard to be active in the forum I suppose as we were members first it is easy to come here and talk about are chis and also advise others as best we can.

it is a great site mia has done a wonderful job :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Aw shucks, THANKS :oops:
I agree we all do a good job! :wink: Thanks Mia for creating this site :D
What ever did I do before this?? :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I know lol I cant seem to remember ever been on the computer so much until now..............adam says I am mad :twisted: lol

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
It helps a ton that all the members here are very nice and respectful! Everyone here comes because they want to help out other fellow chi owners and also come to seek help from others who might have had the same experiences and know what to do.
I am new to the mod gang and hope that I can help continue to keep this site as great as it was (still is) when I first joined!
Thanks for the feedback!!!
Jessica

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Between having Zeus and finding this site, I have a new love for Chi's. I recall when I got bit by a Chi at the clinic I worked at thinking "I will never own an Chihuahua." The Chi bite hurt worse then the Rottweiler bite.

Seeing pictures and hearing stories of everyone Chi's really gives me an appreciation for the breed. This site is full of great people who respect each other opinions. Other boards I visit, people are real quick to flame other people if they don't agree with a comment someone made. I've only seen that happen once and the Mods were real quick to put a stop to that.

I'm happy to be a member of this board :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Thanks Noah it is so nice to have tyhese l;ovely comments but it is you guys who should take the credit (and mia for making the site in the first place) as you make it such a warm and friendly community to belong to :wave:

·
Registered
559 Posts
i love this site, i have found my chi because of this site and mia and i have learnt so much about chis from here, it makes bringing up a chi much easier knowning what to expect. im so happy for this site, and mia is such a doll and i just love miss princess keeks. everybody on this site is so friendly and helpful, i look foward to hear for everybody when i ask a question or make a post, cause it always makes me feel so much better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts