Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum can become addictive! I've got to drag myself away now!
When did it start? How did it start? Who started it? Why did it start?
Just curious 'cause it's GREAT and it's nice to know the history of a place you plan to spend a lot more time in! Thank you for setting this up!!! :wink:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Thanxs for the interest :D
The forum actualy started in march 2004 so is only about 5 months old. Id been obssed with chihuahuas for a few years, my bf chris actualy decided that i should get a domain and start up a message board about chis, as i wanted to learn more about computers and more about chis at the same time.
Also my little chi keeks decided she was far too special to go unoticed and wanted to be famous. so mommy decided to make a forum where everyones little chis cud be famous and show off their pics.
:D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well you've done a great job and it must be very time consuming.
Thank you for your time and effort!!
Your puppy is so cute. I love the wings.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Mia,
Wow I didnt realize just how young this site was. You and Chris have done a wonderful job with it!!
I always wanted to start up my own site, but never had the time nor the talent to pull it off.

Punky
Tell me about it! I find myself spending lots of time here. I sometimes forget about other things (like work :wink: ) because I am busy reading peoples posts and chatting with people from the site. It really is a wonderful site full of helpful people. I really do think you will get tons of helpful information from this site...I know I learn something new almost daily!

Jessica

·
Registered
423 Posts
phwewww I'm glad i'm not the only one that has gone chihuahua-psycho!!! :lol: I'm glad there is a place where all of the chihuahua obsessed (like myself) can go and chat!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yes, thank you Mia. Coming to this site is a fun part of my day. I've also learned things about chis you can't find in a book. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts