Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that when one of us goes outside, leaves to go somewhere or simply goes in another room, when we come back in the room or come back home, Hope will bring whoever was "gone" a toy.
My husband started throwing the tiny tennis balls to them and Ruby watches it roll by but Hope grabs it and brings it back. SORT OF. She has a death grip on it so it is hard to get from her but she will play it over and over so it must be her version. I am home alone tonight and doing laundy (read: bored) so I did my best to play fetch and video at the same time.
They amuse me because they are mine but here is sort of how the game goes at our house...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
That was tooooo cute!!! LMBO...Hope needs 2 mouths! Looks like she wanted to carry both toys/balls back to you....adorable!!! I just love both your girls...what fun they are :D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Don't worry about hope and Ruby's fetching their better than my golden retriever he runs the opposite way -.-

Such beautiful girls you have they are just perfect

·
Registered
894 Posts
So cute! Hope looks like a big girl! Looks a lot like an adult now, not a puppy anymore.

I wish my girls would play fetch! Izzie will chase after balls and frisbees, but she won't pick them up at all... lol. I could through her frisbee far at a park, and she'll run after it, but never pick it up. Crazy pups..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww I just love your girls, they are SOOO precious! Those little wagging tails! :) Pip and Roo don't quite understand fetch either. They think it means - yay I got the ball, it's mine,*run around* it's mine, *run around* weeee! lol.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Karen I LOVE this video!! Ruby and Isabelle are identical, and both have floppy ears! Such gorgeous girls.
Your accent is so cool, I wish I sounded like that!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Karen I LOVE this video!! Ruby and Isabelle are identical, and both have floppy ears! Such gorgeous girls.
Your accent is so cool, I wish I sounded like that!
I know that I am not supposed to like the floppy ears, but I do! I better go see if you have an album with Miss Isabelle in it!
An accent? I have an accent? I suppose "plain midwestern united states" girl accent! I'd likely switch with yours if I could!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I know that I am not supposed to like the floppy ears, but I do! I better go see if you have an album with Miss Isabelle in it!
An accent? I have an accent? I suppose "plain midwestern united states" girl accent! I'd likely switch with yours if I could!!
You sound very American, which is amazing. It makes me want to live there even more!
I'm rubbish and don't have any albums on here, they're all on facebook. I need to pull my finger out and get it sorted really.
I love Isabelle's ears too. I can't imagine her with erect ones, although it does annoy me when people confuse her with a lab puppy lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts