Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came home on my lunch hour to find The Honest Kitchen Zeal had arrived! :hello1: Also, I got some Wishes Treats too. Well, it's definitely fishy smelling, haha. Didn't bother me too much though really, it's not as bad as I expected it to be. It smells like a mix of seaweed and fish to me. lol. The texture is different then the other formula's, more flakey or something? Not as creamy. They both really loved it, so I'm happy! They are generally a little hesitant with anything new, (mainly Roo) but they dug right in, so it's a hit, I'd say. :D

I snapped a few pics:

Dis smelz good!

how doez i open dis?

letz me tri

okayz seerisly mom i wants diz now peas!

And finally. :D

·
Registered
912 Posts
Awesome! So glad they liked it. :) Roo's coat looks sooooo different in that last pic. I wish I could meet her in person! She makes me smile eeeeeeeverrrrry time! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, I'm glad you got the new food just so I can see their pics. :D They are just so adorable, Paula! Glad to hear they love the food so well! It sounds like a great diet!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! So glad they liked it. :) Roo's coat looks sooooo different in that last pic. I wish I could meet her in person! She makes me smile eeeeeeeverrrrry time! :)
Awww thank you so much! :) She is truly just the sweetest little angel, they both are! The sun was really streaming in so the colors came out a little funny on some of them. Her coat looks darker (due to the shade) than it actually is in the last pic, it really changes a lot with the light because it's made up of different colors. She's oddly reflective, if that makes sense. lol. :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics Paula! So happy they like their new food. They are the picture of health and look fantastic!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awwwww, I'm glad you got the new food just so I can see their pics. :D They are just so adorable, Paula! Glad to hear they love the food so well! It sounds like a great diet!
Thank you so much, T! :) I'm so glad they like it!! yay!

Roo is seriously a chocolate Oakley, I adore her :) I am also very happy whenever I get to see pictures of her!
Kristi, I swear I always think that too! Her and Oakley remind me a lot of each other. :) (And you know how much I adore Oakley!!)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
(PS I adore Pip too, I don't want him to feel left out! He has such a sweet gentle little face.)
Haha, no worries, he's used to Roo being the little supermodel, girls always get more attention, right? He takes it all in stride. ;) He truly is the sweetest little guy ever. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great pics Paula! So happy they like their new food. They are the picture of health and look fantastic!
Thank you so much, Tracy! I'm really pleased with how well they are doing on this food. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh it's green :/ so glad they liked it I hate the smell of fish they look amazing Paula really healthy roo looks so delicate and pip is just a stud

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh it's green :/ so glad they liked it I hate the smell of fish they look amazing Paula really healthy roo looks so delicate and pip is just a stud
Thanks Sarah. :) And yep, it's green. lol. Most of the honest kitchen foods are, although this one seems especially so. I'm not crazy about the smell of fish either, blah. This is how much I love them. ;)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ahhh, so glad it was such a hit! It looks like they were thoroughly enjoying themselves there. Gorgeous gorgeous pups you have!! :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wonder why they are green??? Haha true love is dealing with grossnstuff I know that
It has alfalfa in it, so I assume it must be that.

Ahhh, so glad it was such a hit! It looks like they were thoroughly enjoying themselves there. Gorgeous gorgeous pups you have!! :D
Thank you, Heather! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine love it too.

It does look a lot different huh? I'd say it looks sort of like the Embark though.
It does look like the Embark, yep. Embark is a favorite of theirs too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts