Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, we are still selling the treats! Hmm a password... I have to go figure that out!

Wow, the cat likes them?!! My cat won't touch them, lol

RaveMoon, I'd be more then happy to make Maya one if you would like to place an order! :D

Ok, off to see what this password business is all about...

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The jars are $10.00 and the treats are $2.00 - its $10.35 for priority shipping anywhere in the US. But since your only a couple hours from me, we could probably arrange a meeting somewhere and then let the Chi's play?! :D

Let me know what you want to do, also, what color jewels would you like?

·
Registered
53 Posts
The jars are $10.00 and the treats are $2.00 - its $10.35 for priority shipping anywhere in the US. But since your only a couple hours from me, we could probably arrange a meeting somewhere and then let the Chi's play?! :D

Let me know what you want to do, also, what color jewels would you like?
Oooooh! That's not bad at all, I would LOVE to have one of those! I would have pink jewels, to match her sweater and leash. She looks really good in pink colors. I dont want her to be a froo-froo frilly dog, but I've just got to admit she looks good in the girly stuff :D

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its "so much" for shipping because I use priority shipping that way its the same for everyone and I already know what to charge for shipping. Its much easier then running all the way across town every other day to have things weighed. :)

I can do pink, I have lots of pink stones! PM me your details when you want to order. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Its "so much" for shipping because I use priority shipping that way its the same for everyone and I already know what to charge for shipping. Its much easier then running all the way across town every other day to have things weighed. :)

I can do pink, I have lots of pink stones! PM me your details when you want to order. :D
I'll definitely do that. I showed my boyfriend your jars and treats and he was so excited, he really wants me to get one. I wish I were creative or talented enough to do something like that :D

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They vary in poundage depending on what is ordered.

Cool, well just send me a PM and let me know what you want done, we can arrange a meet & swap! :D

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fadhila, when ya read this, its mainly your stuff I am needing pics of I think... I got the pictures of Chico's first plate and the red heart treat jar, but I can't find the pics of the stuff I made after that plate ... which has me annoyed! lol

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Look at you Kim being organized. :D
You should open a site for your craft work. :)

Fadhila, when ya read this, its mainly your stuff I am needing pics of I think... I got the pictures of Chico's first plate and the red heart treat jar, but I can't find the pics of the stuff I made after that plate ... which has me annoyed! lol
I will take pics of his new plate and Whiskey's new Jar.
I have a pic of Chico's Jar but I will remove the treats and take a new pic. ;)

I will send you a PM when I take them. ;)

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kioana, did you try just copy & pasting the way I typed it in? I C&P'd it right from the site. If that doesn't work let me know.

Can the rest of you see the slide show???

Fadhila, thanks hun! I got the pics, just what I was looking for! Yeah, I thought I should get a bet more organized.... my stuff has been all over the place! lol :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts