Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday the 27th i went too the last champ show of the year and i made my Alfie (Coltham Kieran) into an Irish Champion and i am over the moon it took me 16 mths of showing him in the south of Ireland too achieve this

I just thought i would let you all know!!

Saoirse and Gang!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Congrats!! That is wonderful! Pics please!! ;)

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone i am still smiling even tonite about making my little man up

Sarah TBH it has actually only sunk in today!!!

I never tool actual pics of the show as i was sooo nervous that day due too the bad weather and because i was soooo wound up because i knew Alfie was waiting for that last green star too become a champion!!!!!! But i will post pics of him from other shows and some pics i have taken of him at home if that will do!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Post pics haha who are Alfie parents???

Gonna be odd writing CH Coltham Kieran but soooooo cool now who's next lol

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well Alfies dad is Coltham Keepsake his mum is Coltham song of Summer!!

I am hoping Carlin is next he shows great now just have too get him IKC registered now so i can show him in the south of Ireland heres hoping he will do well now!

·
Registered
881 Posts
i love it :) im sooo chuffed for you :) just need to get ur CC's now and make him up in the UK.
Perry says well done to his big cousin :) xx

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone!!

Louise i think getting two more CC's is wayyyyyy tooo hard too get LOL
But if he gets his last C.A.C.I.B (you need 4 of these at the FCI shows) at around Easter Time i will be more than happy cause he will then be an International Champion also!

Sarah i know Carlin is your Fav LOL

·
Registered
881 Posts
Thank you everyone!!

Louise i think getting two more CC's is wayyyyyy tooo hard too get LOL
But if he gets his last C.A.C.I.B (you need 4 of these at the FCI shows) at around Easter Time i will be more than happy cause he will then be an International Champion also!

Sarah i know Carlin is your Fav LOL
Ahh why are CC so hard to get :( I have no chance with perry, all I want is his stud book number! We can swap u can make perry a irish champion and I will get alfie those 2 cc's haha
xxx

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Well done!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts