Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
organize a child with little closet space and money.

The pouch thing was a dollar at the dollar store. the hooks I had bought at various times and the double sticky tape was only a few dollars at walmart

Now all her belts hair things and necklacees and bracelets are all neet in one place.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
ahhh i'ts opened up a whole new way for me to organize all our hair thingies lol.... way to go dori. what a creative brain ya got there ;)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hey that's a great idea! Alex's little hair thingys are always getting lost. I know Buster steals mine but I have no idea where hers goes. :?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
umm... what's "organization"??

I'm unfamiliar with that term, unless it has something to do with the fact I'm wearing two different color shoes. :shock:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
That's a neat idea, Dori. I made something similar to that several years ago for my two oldest grand-daughters. I had some fabric left over from making curtains for their rooms, so I used it to make a pouch-type panel to hang on their wall. I made the pouches different sizes, so they could use them for storing different sized items. Put a rod pocket at the top and inserted a dowel rod and hung with some cording. I used some ribbons and decorative buttons I had on hand to decorate it.

Now all you have to do is get Amanda to use it.... :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah... getting her to use it is the hardest part...

I hung this one by double sticky tape.... I had to put a strip of it under each row of pouches and 2 strips at the top... I didn't want to nail anything into the door.. it is very thin...

I love the sounds of your pouch thing you made...

If this was on the outside of the closet I would have made it look more attractive.. but since we only see it when the door is open then I didn't really care about looks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts