·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL GUYS AS I SAID THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF PICS OF MY NEW BABY BOY
SO HERE WE GO LOL :rolleyes:
HES SO FUNNY AND HES ALSO VERY FIESTY HE CAN SURE STAND UP FOR HIMSELF
I GOT HIM A NEW COLLAR TODAY YOU WILL SEE IN THE PICS
HES SETTLING IN WELL AND OLY WOKE ONCE LAST NIGHT AROUND 5AM HE JUST SNIFFED MY HAND AND WENT BACK TO SLEEP
ALSO IM SO SURPRISED HES NOT HAD 1 ACCIDENT YET HES BEEN PEEING ON THE PAD AND ALSO OUTSIDE HES SUCH O GOOD WEE BOY

HERES THE PICS

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Now this is what forum's are about. Happy, gorgeous baby pictures!!! I love you wee Romeo. You are handsome and I just wish I could hold you and love you.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
What a doll Mandy!! I love the last pic where he is hiding under the blankie. He is the most interesting merle I have ever seen. :D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
He really poses for the camera doesn't he?! What a fabulous addition to your family. That first photo is great - you are surrounded by sweet furbabies!! Brilliant Mandy!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now this is what forum's are about. Happy, gorgeous baby pictures!!! I love you wee romeo. You are handsome and i just wish i could hold you and love you.
ahhhh thanks robin romeo sends you bick licks and kisses
this is what we need a wee lift to cheer us all up x
he says he loves you too robin

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what a doll mandy!! I love the last pic where he is hiding under the blankie. He is the most interesting merle i have ever seen. :d
thanks ciarra i love that one too his wee cheeky face popping out lol ciarra his colouring is gorjuss it dosent show up as well in photos he has a kinda blue through him too

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he really poses for the camera doesn't he?! What a fabulous addition to your family. That first photo is great - you are surrounded by sweet furbabies!! Brilliant mandy!!
yes hes just the sweetest wee boy and im glad and lucky to have him
yes the first pic is great i love chi kisses and cuddles dont you xxx

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I Love that Blue blanket that you have... where did you get it?
Ooo Nice Collar Romeo ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Mandy, he is cute as can be! Do you know what he weighs? He is sure a cutie. I love his color, it's so unusual. His eye color is really pretty too. Looks like he has made himself at home!! So great. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Yea!!! Romeo pics!!!
Mandy he is so beautiful!!! I love the kissy pic with you. He is so cute. I love Romeo!

How's Zac & Honey doing? Is Zac still being a gentlemen around Honey? Lol.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mandy, he is cute as can be! Do you know what he weighs? He is sure a cutie. I love his color, it's so unusual. His eye color is really pretty too. Looks like he has made himself at home!! So great. :)

Brodysmom
ohhh thanks tracey hes so adoroble and funny when he toddles about he weighs 1.24kg
so think he will be a good sized boy his colour is stunning the photos dont do it justice he sure has settled right in lol

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mandy he is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Yea!!! Romeo pics!!!
Mandy he is so beautiful!!! I love the kissy pic with you. He is so cute. I love Romeo!

How's Zac & Honey doing? Is Zac still being a gentlemen around Honey? Lol.
thanks lisa he loves giving kisses he's so so cute

zacs been no gentleman today hes been relly annoying her today naughty boy zac lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts