Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was about to message the Admins and see if they'd approve a gift exchange again this year, but I wanted to see first if there's any interest. Last year no one signed up. I know there's an exchange between members off the forum, but I've never been a part of it nor do I know how many members are involved. I enjoyed the exchanges here in the past, though I know the past two years a member has flaked. I hate seeing it happen, and for the most part I think experiences have been good - anyone who has flaked in the past I have kept track of so they cannot participate again... but I guess I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested at all this year before I bother the mods about it.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
I had fun with last year with it, choosing things for Elaina's Ellie-Mae. I haven't heard from her this year and would be happy to take part in it if you have enough interest. 😊

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had fun with last year with it, choosing things for Elaina's Ellie-Mae. I haven't heard from her this year and would be happy to take part in it if you have enough interest. 😊
I haven't heard anything else so I'm going to assume there's no longer interest in a SS here. And that's ok! It was fun, I enjoyed taking part the past years I've been on this forum but I understand it hasn't always been great for everyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts