Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there....popping in to say hello with Mona Lisa, Moma Mia and tiny little Tempest who is a friend of theirs!!!

View attachment 7326

hope everyone is having a great spring and fun with your pups :p

Things will be hoping around here next week....we're having a paw-tay! Last year we had 43 dogs here in my back yard....cause I have 6 dogs without having any company at all!! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh how sweet!!! What a good picture of you and the pups. Love it. :)
The pawty sounds fun too, I hope you won't be too busy to take pictures!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
now that is a gorgeous trio.....each one is a little darling.....boy wish I lived near you, I would be sneaking into your pawty !

·
Registered
235 Posts
Very beautiful darlings, looks like they were made to be together.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the sweet replys. Mona Lisa and Moma Mia are mother and daughter....they look almost identical except Mona Lisa is 2 1/2 lbs and Moma is 5 lbs.

Tempest aka Tempe belongs to a friend of mine. She is so tiny in person....she's 6 months old now and will only be 2 lbs full grown. They all came from the same breeder in Lousianna.

I'm sure my kids will be in hiding for the party, they aren't really into playing. But maybe the chi's will be - they seem to like playing more than the malts do.

It's fun to meet up with the people you talk with on the on-line forums. We chat, eat, drink and take pictures - a fun day!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts