Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
:hello1:welcome:hello1:all the vids were great-esp the baby one!!:D:D:D
Thank you for the welcome. The baby video is our favourite too! We still try to go to the beach every weekend. That is the place he loves most: chasing seagols, playing with other dogs, running around.

If you like to baby video: there is a vid on youtube of the breeder (not our video) were you can see Meeru when he was just a couple of weeks old. While his brothers and sisters were huddled together, Meeru was already exploring the world. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
♥ Marabou ♥;874050 said:
Oooo thanks!!! It seem like Meeru knows so many tricks already, so I don't know what to suggest! :) Maybe Roll Over? :) :) :)
Please suggest any trick. :) Roll Over is something he already can do: check out the first video (chihuahua doing tricks - Meeru) on 0.40 min and 1.40 min. Any suggestions are welcome!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
I am very impressed with you and Meeru :) You have developed an excellent relationship
and that shows in how well he responds to your training. You have motivated me to do
more with my Jerry's training. Thanks for sharing the videos and welcome to Chi People!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I am very impressed with you and Meeru :) You have developed an excellent relationship
and that shows in how well he responds to your training. You have motivated me to do
more with my Jerry's training. Thanks for sharing the videos and welcome to Chi People!
Thank you so much for your kind words and the warm welcome. It is truely a pleasure sharing Meeru's videos. I would love to see your Jerry in action. They all look so beautifull! I am correct to assume you have more than one chihuahua? Do you consider that to be less work (as they might keep each company) or more work than having just one? Thanks.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Thank you so much for your kind words and the warm welcome. It is truely a pleasure sharing Meeru's videos. I would love to see your Jerry in action. They all look so beautifull! I am correct to assume you have more than one chihuahua? Do you consider that to be less work (as they might keep each company) or more work than having just one? Thanks.
I have three at the moment. One was too lonely. Two were great together.
Three may just be too much for me :( I have started to lose the special
relationship with the first two. That makes me unhappy...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I have three at the moment. One was too lonely. Two were great together.
Three may just be too much for me :( I have started to lose the special
relationship with the first two. That makes me unhappy...
Hmmm...that is a bit sad...I am sure the special relationship will come back as time passes. Currently one Chihuahua is all we can handle although the thought of a second chihuahua sometimes does cross my mind. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
What a wonderful bond you have with your chi. That was lovely to watch. And a really cutie too
Thank you so much. Happy you enjoyed. I noticed you are from North-Wales, so I assume Glyndwr is a Welsh name? How is it pronounced and does it have a special meaning?

·
Registered
410 Posts
wow what great tricks!! coco knows a lot too but she had several illnesses so she forgot a few, she LOVES agility too!!i need to post a video soon :):hello1:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I only let my husband see part of the trick video...Otherwise, I know he will drive Gracie insane trying to teach her more tricks today!

My husband is from the Netherlands, too!!!

Meeru is amazing!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
wow what great tricks!! coco knows a lot too but she had several illnesses so she forgot a few, she LOVES agility too!!i need to post a video soon :):hello1:
Thank you! We look very much forward to seeing a video of Coco doing tricks and agility! Is Coco 100% well again? We hope so. Don't wait too long before you post your video. Can't wait! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I only let my husband see part of the trick video...Otherwise, I know he will drive Gracie insane trying to teach her more tricks today!

My husband is from the Netherlands, too!!!

Meeru is amazing!
:) Thank you! What tricks can Gracie do? Great to read that your husband is from The Netherlands too! From what city originally? Hopelijk tot snel weer en groetjes van ons aan je echtgenoot! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
wow so is that called agility? in the first video?

I dont own a chi yet but hope to one day.

Do you take your chi to agility classes? I am going to look into that

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
wow so is that called agility? in the first video?

I dont own a chi yet but hope to one day.

Do you take your chi to agility classes? I am going to look into that
Hi there! In the first video Meeru is just doing tricks he learned at home and during the puppy and dog training classes. Don't think that has a special name other than "doing tricks and having fun". :) Agility is a dog activity that requires the dog to run through an obstacle course (second video). We took him to a basic agility training course where he learned some of the basics. Now he just practises in the backyard but we might take him to a follow-up class. It is a lot more fun doing agility with other dogs, both for the dog and it's owner! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Loved the videos!!! Meeru is so clever I loved the parading and all the tricks he looks so Eagar To please!!! Thanks for sharing!
Happy to read to liked to the videos! Thank you for your kind response. Your chis look beautifull! You have four right? It must be a ball having so much cuteness surrounding you everyday.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts