Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone else feed Thrive chicken treats to their chi's? With Nemo cos he was so fussy it was the only treat he'd eat and Stitch is addicted too they will do anything for one. They're real chicken thats been freeze dried and sold in like smartie tubes hehe.

Sarah

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha anychance of a discount (hehe kidding) Stitch would eat the tube if I gave him a chance :p, Nemo used to eat the thrive dog food when he was tiny because of his chicken addiction. I havent met a dog yet that can say no to the chicken treats :D

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
nemochi said:
haha anychance of a discount (hehe kidding)
All chi~people member's can have discount :D :D not a problem :wink:

Yeah my Fizzy will always come back to me if I have thrive treats & coming back is not his strong point ;) :lol:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fizzy&kirby's mum said:
nemochi said:
haha anychance of a discount (hehe kidding)
All chi~people member's can have discount :D :D not a problem :wink:

Yeah my Fizzy will always come back to me if I have thrive treats & coming back is not his strong point ;) :lol:
I think Stitch heard the thrive treat discount he said for Fizzy to not eat them all and once he's had his jabs he'll be down to meet the other 2 members of his "Surrey boys club" hehe. He's making a "no girls allowed" sign as we speak

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Fizzy says ' looking forward to seeing you mate & I'm sure you &
my little brother will be great friends :):) '

He also says " when you two ( Stitch & Kirby ) get a little older you will let girls in your surrey boys club :wink: :wink: :wink: )

Sarah , your always welcome to come visit me at work( or home ) ( PM when your about and i'll let you know when i'm there :) you can meet my brothers flat coat too I KNOW you will love him too :D )

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chi's and flattys lol it's like home :) Stitch doesnt like our younger flatty he growls at her all the time and our older girl is just worried I think she remembers Nemo. lol Stitch will have to learn to let girls in if he gets a little sis in Dec lol. I've only had him a couple of days and he's already really protective of me he's definately gonna be a fiesty little guy. Once he's had his jabs done I'll message u and pop down cos Kingston is so near :).

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
nemochi said:
Once he's had his jabs done I'll message u and pop down cos Kingston is so near :).
Looking forward to it :) your love 'our' flatty, he is a sweetheart and so nice :) he is 4 now and a real nice boy ( he is a liver , what colour are yours ? were they from local breeders ? )

:wave:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
our girls are both black Kira (2)was orginally from Devon and is from working/show stock she's really tiny built more like a setter and sooo dizzy u swear she was blonde. Bracken (9 months) came from a top show kennel in Nottingham and is a completly different build a lot bigger and calmer, her breeder is trying to go back to the old style flatty before they almost became extinct after the war and had to be recreated.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
They sound wonderful :) My brothers boy 'Harvey' ( I must get a photo of him lol ) is from a show strain ( from surrey too :) ) , he is tall but lean and very fit , & even more dizzy than your girl i'm sure ;) :lol:
I love him to bits , he is so good with my fizzy , he does just what Fizzy tells him too lol ;)

( As he is in my shop all every day loads of people know him , and some of he nephews/nieces always come in to see him , as does his mum and auntys etc ;) if you ever meet a flatty in Richmond park , they are sure to know or be related to our Harvs :) )

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fizzy&kirby's mum said:
They sound wonderful :) My brothers boy 'Harvey' ( I must get a photo of him lol ) is from a show strain ( from surrey too :) ) , he is tall but lean and very fit , & even more dizzy than your girl i'm sure ;) :lol:
I love him to bits , he is so good with my fizzy , he does just what Fizzy tells him too lol ;)

( As he is in my shop all every day loads of people know him , and some of he nephews/nieces always come in to see him , as does his mum and auntys etc ;) if you ever meet a flatty in Richmond park , they are sure to know or be related to our Harvs :) )
which surrey kennel, we know the breeders of Glenturret, matlaras and casblaidd, Kira is from simliar lines to those breeders but we had to travel to Devon to get her lol we have the same with Nonsuch park where we live almost all the dogs are related to Kira in some way lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fizzy&kirby's mum said:
He is a ' matlaras flatcoat ' I know Karen and her family really well :D
oooo I've met Karen we had to meet all her flattys when we were looking for kira to be vetted, the whole only certain people can own a flatty thing but hey we passed with flying colours. who's he related too?? Kira really reminds us of Elfin cos of her size and madness lol. But I loved China she was soooo sweet. I'll send you a piccy of our girls when I can get one of them together lol Kira is clandrift/lussac and Bracken is Dunctonwood.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Hello again ,
If I remember correctly ( lol I'm a bit of an airhead ;) ) China is Harveys sister :)
I love Elfin too :) and Purdy is my very favorite :) ( Matty was my favorite before
she died :( ) Harvey is very much like his ' nan ' Morgan , he doesn't like to
eat and neither did she !! Karen has a new puppy , I saw him last week ( can't remember his name !! ) and I think Gunner is Harveys litter brother too ( or it may be Gillie ? )
( I'd have to ask Karen to make sure , or look at Harveys paperwork which is
at work ... )

Did you ever get to meet ' Kes ' ? Karens liver male ( he died a while back )
Harvey is very much like him , very nice, he is the kinda dog I would
trust with everyone :) he is a real angel :)

Was gonna get a photo of Harvey today , but he had gone to play with his nephew
' Oliver ' who is a very close friend of ours :) but I will try and get a photo of
him tomorrow ....

Sara xx ( not sure but I may have put a photo of Harvey
on my web site ? Link below 8) ) :wave:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts