Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's storming right now...rain, thunder, lightening...the works! So, here I am at 4:30 in the morning still awake because i can't sleep during storms. and its supposed to be storming all week! at least Chico's sleeping...my kitties are looking out the window at the lightening.

WHOA...my lights just flickered, and my whole apartment just shook form the thunder :shock: is this maybe something from the hurricanes that have been coming? i better get off the computer until the storm calms down.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Chico's Mama,

I hate storms like that... I can never sleep with them going on either...

Hopefully it settled down and you got some sleep....

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The storms didn't stop until around 7 in the morning...which means i didnt get to sleep until 7 in the morning :lol: i really hope we aren't supposed to get these storms all week...that would stink! :(

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
When I was little I used to be so terrified of storms, now I say bring it on!! I love when it storms, the more thunder and lightning the better! :D

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
LOL Kari I was the same way. I didnt mind them when I was little but when I was 10yrs old I was with a friend babysitting her younger siblings and a tornado came through. Luckly the neighbors ran over and grabbed up right before the tornado hit (because my friends house didnt have a basement) and from that point until I was out of high school I was terrified of them. Now that I have lived on my own for almost 7yrs and have gone through many nasty storms I have learned to love them. Last year we got a lot of tornado warnings (no actual tornado by me though) and my roommates, neighbors and myself would all go outside, sit down and chat looking for the tornado...lol.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, it hasnt started storming yet, but according to the news its supposed to...i don't mind storms, just hate it when the thunder makes my whole appt shake.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts