Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwww! What a cutie! She seems to be really into that crust:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys :). Shes sooo funny.
I just found out shes obsessed with Tostito chips. I guess it's because they're salty. She loves chips except salt & vinegar. She mainly likes the plain chips.

But ya, she even eats spaghetti like in Lady & The Tramp. And last year when I was carving our pumpkin, some of the guts fell onto the floor and she was eating that, too.

It's interesting to find out all the things she likes.

I once made peanut-butter dog cookies for her.

What kind of things do you make for your chi's??

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very cute....my Bonnie holds food and things in her paws too!

The bedding looks a bit shabby though - I think your Tia should be complaining to an animal welfare org re that :)

Cheers, Helen

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Miss Helena said:
Very cute....my Bonnie holds food and things in her paws too!

The bedding looks a bit shabby though - I think your Tia should be complaining to an animal welfare org re that :)

Cheers, Helen
Uh. Thanks... That's actually my bed :X heh....

She's chewed holes in my entire bed cover. Do your chi's do that? It's so annoying :(

·
Banned
705 Posts
I must say, I've been very lucky with my two girls, neither of them are chewers. I expect the new girl I'm getting in September will chew the house up, just to make up for the other two girls behaving!!!! lol

The only negative behaviour either of mine have shown is Pebbles being a yapper when we are out. She yaps as soon as she sees another dog!! So annoying and she won't stop, no matter what I do with her! Does anyone elses Chi do that??? Any tips would be a great help to get her to stop!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts