Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 5251
alot of people have commented that my tia does not look like a chihuahua.. but the woman i got her from, gave us her vetrinary records ect.. that states she is!.. i think she may look alittle diffrent due to having an overshot jam.. (i think this just adds to her prettyness) <3 x

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I think she is beautiful and with this day and age Chihuahuas do not necessarily all look a like. I think she resembles a tiny Sheltie :) I am not sure what a veterinary record is though? (do you mean a DNA test?) If so these are not 100% accurate. If you mean her registered papers from AKC or CKC then that should mean she is full and if you are saying that a vet said she was a Chi then that wouldnt be legit either. But I believe that she looks full Chi :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thankyou for your reply & advice. yeah when i 1st saw her i thought she looked like a tiny sheltie, i love her colour/ markings :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Tbh without kc papers you will never know she could just be bred not to standard with all the so called breeders out there now days it seems a lot of people have chis that do not fit the chihuahua standard

·
Registered
19 Posts
She's beautiful! She resembles a sheltie, for sure. But I think that's only because of the double coat and the colors. Her face, especially around the eyes, definitely look like a Chi.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
She is beautiful, and she has an equally beautiful name! (That's my daughter's name!)

She does look very much part Sheltie, though. Nothing wrong with that...I've got a half Chi half Cairn terrier that is one of the most special little dogs I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh she is a beauty!!
Such an adorable wee face and i love her colouring and markings too!!
I love her name aswell, that was on my list at one point before i decided on Darla. lol x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts