Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A long shot I know :)

But has anyone a Tibby as a companion or ever owned one...or failing that considered one!

A few years ago I rang the Tibetan Spaniel Breed Club and enquired about these lovely dogs. Apparently getting a bitch pup is nigh on impossible as they have small litters and are often only in season once per year. And.. yes...I only wanted a bitch :(
Lovely people to speak to though and very helpful.

Maybe one day...

Barbara x

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
i think they are beautiful i always go and look at them at discover dogs, not considering get one altho they would be a breed id look into if i did want another breed of dog

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I loooooooove tibbies they are gorgeous there is a great breeder here in ireland who shows these beauties i was thinking of getting one but i have decided that i will only have a different breed if i lived in a bigger house in the country!!

But i would definally have one of these they are really cute but the lady said they are very stubborn when they want to be LOL i am sure one would fit in my house then

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are said to be quite independant characters :)

Not sure we will ever have one now, I think I have given my heart to Chihuahuas!
But who knows...

Barbara x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I think they are beautiful little dogs. Very rare here. I looked at them when I was looking for my first dog to show. Also considered an English Toy Spaniel. :) They are so cute with their pushed in faces. :) Ended up with a French Bulldog. Guess I went from Tibet to England to France before finding the breed I wanted. :) LOL! And somehow ended up in Mexico. HA.

Brodysmom

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think they are beautiful little dogs. Very rare here. I looked at them when I was looking for my first dog to show. Also considered an English Toy Spaniel. :) They are so cute with their pushed in faces. :) Ended up with a French Bulldog. Guess I went from Tibet to England to France before finding the breed I wanted. :) LOL! And somehow ended up in Mexico. HA.

Brodysmom
Where next :)

Barbara x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts