Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a little video of Tico "trying" to get my old cat Babe to play with him... Babe really isn't into playing. Most of the time Babe just ignores him... but if he gets to annoying her too much, she will bonk him on the nose with her paw.
The file is about 4MB, and was taken with my digital camera, so not the best quality, but kinda funny I think.
http://www.veilsbydesign.com/melinda/tico_and_babe.AVI

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I love your kitty!! When I first brought Cooper home, he would run around OmaKitty like that and she'd do a similar thing, trying to whack him upside the head. Now she just ignores him. :(

Actually, if that were OmaKitty and Cooper, she would have found a way to hang him by that leash! LOL

It looks like Tico was enjoying himself though! :D

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some better ones showing Tico looking like he's going to pounce on her, and she's acting like notings going on, but they were all way too big to upload, and I don't have any video editing software to cut them down.
I love the "shake" at the very end when he's walking away from her. Whenever he does that, I think he only has one foot on the floor at a time. :dog:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
goldie said:
I have some better ones showing Tico looking like he's going to pounce on her, and she's acting like notings going on, but they were all way too big to upload, and I don't have any video editing software to cut them down.
I love the "shake" at the very end when he's walking away from her. Whenever he does that, I think he only has one foot on the floor at a time. :dog:
Poor Tico, the little guy just wants to play. :lol: Lily does that shake all the time too. What is that??? I wonder if it's a chi thing. :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts