Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he will be spending his 5-month birthday evening at puppy school.

Here's a pix of him "playing" with one of his classmates Pino from a couple weeks ago. Pino is a collie mix. He is the oldest puppy in class and pretty mellow compaired to the lab and laberdoodle (sp?) wild things!

I might bring the camera again today and try to get some better pix of him in class with the other kids.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
goldie said:
she would probably perfer that over the puddle of pee he normally brings her :shock: hehe!
:lol: :lol:

Yes bring the camera so we can have some pictures!!! :wave:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
didn't end up taking any photos at class (and no pee puddles either! woo hoo!)...
But here's a funny little Tico story from class...
Whenever the puppies are off their leashes to play, Tico has a wire fence to keep the big dogs from smooshing him (like in the photo in my 1st post). The last couple weeks in class he's been really bashful, but tonight each time the other dogs came by him, he acted like he wanted to pounce on them! After playtime, the big dogs were put back on their leashes and held by their owner and tico got to run free for a few minutes. It was really funny... He was darting around the room just under the nose of each big dog - almost like he was teasing them - in a figure-8 pattern.
Last week, he probably would have hid under my chair if he was offered the same thing!

·
Registered
974 Posts
I wish I had taken Charley through some sort of puppy class ... now he tries to tear up any new doggie he sees! It doesn't matter that the new doggie might be 100 lbs to his 13 lbs! :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts