Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Received this awesome snuggle sack yesterday. :hello1: Heather/cprcheetah is selling them for a great price, thanks Heather! Both of mine love to burrow so I had to get one. Roo especially loves it. Pip has only gone in once and I couldn't grab the camera fast enough before he came out to see what I was doing so that's why he's absent from the snuggle bag pics.

Pip seems a little confused by it so far. At one point he actually went under it, instead of in. Silly boy. :lol: It's super roomy and they both easily fit inside with a lot of room to spare. Roo's been in it tons, and just loves it, so here's some pics of her. :)

It's hard to tell because she is not at the bottom of the snuggle sack, but there's tons of room in there so it's also great if you have more than 1 pup too and they like to cuddle.

This made me laugh seeing her ears poking out so I quickly grabbed the camera. :D

And a couple pics of the MS bed. Been meaning to post some, but all the pics came out poo as I took them in low light. Here's a couple anyway. :)

They LOVE this bed. It's definitely their favorite bed now. It's huge and super roomy so you can throw a few cozy blankets in there and still have tons of room. Love the color and how everything comes off easily for washing. :hello1:

Dis is my new Marfa Stewerd sweater. Mom sayz I wook cute in it.

Haha had to buy the sweater too, it's so cute. The neck is made oddly big which is sorta annoying, but oh well. I like it. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awe, so cute! I can't wait to get mine, I am gonna go sit by the mailbox tomorrow ha ha ha. It looks SO soft. Ho hum mail man, show ya butt up, please!

And I LOVE that little sweater, it's such a pretty color.

Thanks for the pictures :-D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha I was checking my mail box constantly that day! :lol: It really is super soft and didn't change at all after I washed it and air dried it. Was so happy about that! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow, I absolutely LOVE those tiger dreamz! Fantastic!! The martha stewart bed is really nice too. And that sweater is gorgeous! Love it all!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, awwwww, and more awwwww's!!! They are so cute!!!! I love Pip, he's so handsome! Little Roo touches my heart. :love7: She's so bitsy and sweet. :) I love the TG's and the MS beds! Very roomy, and very cozy!! Thanks for the pics, Paula. You will easily be able to fit both in the PM too. Can't wait for those pics!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
PS~ I didn't see the MS sweaters. But it is beautiful!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, I absolutely LOVE those tiger dreamz! Fantastic!! The martha stewart bed is really nice too. And that sweater is gorgeous! Love it all!
Thanks Tracy! :) Aren't they awesome. I think everyone needs one - or more. :lol:

everything is Fantastic!!!....The chis is too darn cute..... I want the Martha Stewart bed...:)..
Thanks so much! And you definitely need the MS bed, it's soo nice. Your chi's will love it. :)

Awwww, awwwww, and more awwwww's!!! They are so cute!!!! I love Pip, he's so handsome! Little Roo touches my heart. :love7: She's so bitsy and sweet. :) I love the TG's and the MS beds! Very roomy, and very cozy!! Thanks for the pics, Paula. You will easily be able to fit both in the PM too. Can't wait for those pics!
PS~ I didn't see the MS sweaters. But it is beautiful!
Thanks T! I can't wait for the PM to get here, hopefully tomorrow! Isn't the MS sweater cute? I love the little flower applique. I couldn't resist. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yes, it is very very cute! Looks beautiful on Roo! :) Keeping fingers crossed that your PM comes tomorrow. I know how the waiting thing goes. You want it yesterday! :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, it is very very cute! Looks beautiful on Roo! :) Keeping fingers crossed that your PM comes tomorrow. I know how the waiting thing goes. You want it yesterday! :lol:
Ha, so true! Hurry, little pink mink, hurry! Roo will look like a princess in there. lol. Poor Pippy, I need to get something more boyish for him. Maybe that's why he won't go in the pink hearts one. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ha, so true! Hurry, little pink mink, hurry! Roo will look like a princess in there. lol. Poor Pippy, I need to get something more boyish for him. Maybe that's why he won't go in the pink hearts one. :lol:
:lol: Maybe you need to do a little dance to hurry it on. :lol:

Yes, she will look like a Princess! She will feel like a Princess too! I promise you are going to love it!

Yeah, poor baby boys. :( It's so easy to buy the girly stuff. It appeals to us as women, and the lil boys get the shaft. :lol: I try to get boy colors and more manly things for Chance, so he doesn't feel so girly. :lol: The MS beds are unisex, I think. I have about equal boy colors for the beds, equal boy blankets, but the Snuggle sacks are all girly. :lol: Oh well, they are color blind, right? :lol: The Blue & White hearts is nice, maybe get that one? They can have matchy matchy. :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My friend (male) stopped over and saw Pip sitting near the hearts bed and said - what is she doing to you, buddy. So I blame him for giving Pip a complex. :lol: I've been thinking about the clouded leopard, I really love that one. Plus Pip sheds twice a year (Roo doesn't) and his hair shows so easily on the light ones. :\

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
My friend (male) stopped over and saw Pip sitting near the hearts bed and said - what is she doing to you, buddy. So I blame him for giving Pip a complex. :lol: I've been thinking about the clouded leopard, I really love that one. Plus Pip sheds twice a year (Roo doesn't) and his hair shows so easily on the light ones. :\
Ha-ha! Mean ole' friend giving that baby boy a complex. :lol:

Yeah, they have all kinds of boy patterns in the TG's. I think the clouded Leopard would be very nice! :)

I don't even bother trying to get boyish stuff LOL. I get them boy hoodies but that's about it. Ohhhh well.
I buy some boy stuff because my Grandbaby always gives me a hard time about Chance having so much girl stuff around him. He tells me, "Nana, that's just not right!" Then kisses Chance, and says, "It's okay, Bubba loves you." :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't even bother trying to get boyish stuff LOL. I get them boy hoodies but that's about it. Ohhhh well.
Pip hates wearing clothes with a passion so I don't really buy him clothes. I have 1 sweater for him and then a hoodie, both of which he acts like he can't move in. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I buy some boy stuff because my Grandbaby always gives me a hard time about Chance having so much girl stuff around him. Her tells me, "Nana, that's just not right!" Then kisses Chance, and says, "It's okay, Bubba loves you." :lol:
It seems to bother boys for some reason. :lol: I put a pink hoodie on Pip the other day as it was freezing here and had him outside and my neighbor (male) actually commented that it seemed wrong. I don't think he was joking either. lol.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Do you use padded mats for anything? Crates, lay in different spots for cold floors, etc.? I found a lady that makes them for a great price on eBay. She is making me 3 to go in Jade's play pen. I put them under the Snuggle Sacks for extra cushion. People would probably think I was crazy the extent I go to, to make these Punkins comfy. :lol: Like Jade is even heavy enough to need the cushion. :lol: But oh well, it makes me happy. :D I'm having 2 bigger ones made for my kitchen. Not big, but 25X27. I put one down so they can watch me cook so they don't have to lay on the cold, hard floor. :lol: Anyway, if you use them for anything, I'll post pics when they come so you can see. I won't have them for about 10 days, the lady is kinda booked with orders. Anyway, I got 5 for $45.00.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I know! They take that stuff very seriously. It made my Grandbaby and Dad quite displeased that Chance was wearing that Pink Z&Z hoodie. My Dad said, "Teresa, that's ridiculous, get that thing off of him." :lol: He's 85 years old. So it must be a guy thing. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have used them in the past, yes. Definitely post pics, I'd love to see them. :) Not that I need anything more to be tempted to buy. :lol: And I know what you mean, I go to crazy lengths to keep mine comfy too. They're just so sweet, you can't help but want to spoil them.

I know! They take that stuff very seriously. It made my Grandbaby and Dad quite displeased that Chance was wearing that Pink Z&Z hoodie. My Dad said, "Teresa, that's ridiculous, get that thing off of him." :lol: He's 85 years old. So it must be a guy thing. :lol:
I guess it offends their masculinity. :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
LOL All of that stuff about dressing the boys in girly stuff just makes me laugh. My husband thinks it's absurd to dress up a dog, but hey, if he was 4-5 lbs and had to go out in the cold he'd want a sweater too!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts