Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to our pet's shop and they got this bed in today from Tiger Dreamz....OMG...they are so soft and huge....I love it....I meant the chis love it...hehe...:).....

my boys ....

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's going to have to be my next purchase! I LOVE that! Gorgeous and your kids look super happy! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's really gorgeous and plush!! And that's great that they love it. :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I told my BF I alway wanted one of these bed....LOL..he laughed....I really love it and I want more!!...:)...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I'm so glad that you guys are really liking them! I know that we do! I love that material choice as well! It looks perfect against Mojie's coat! He is just too cute! The sacks are huge, aren't they! I was saying in my thread that I think you could fit a 12 lb. Chi in them just fine. Or 2 smaller ones, or 3 or 4 tinies. They really are worth the money! :) And the pups seem to love them!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
LOVE it, I think that's the pattern I'm going to get Ziva since she's a little on the 'wild' side lol.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I love it! Your chi's are so adorable, too!

I ordered one from Amazon.com the other day and I can't wait for it to arrive! Especially since it is getting cooler outside, they look like the perfect, comfy warm bed for our babies!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
These are SO addicting.
I hear you on that one....thinking I need to get like 5 more...one for upstairs, one for downstairs, one for her crate, one for work, one for the car.....oooh I guess I need more that that, Ziva needs one and I have a few cats who would like their own too.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts