Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a long nite last night with Tiger Lilly, she gave birth to 4 beautiful puppies. 1 lavender, and 3 Charcoal Blues with white markings. All girls! The lavender has a white heart on her chest. Japan isnt the only one with a chihuahua that has a heart marking. I do too! Well I hope you all like them, they all were worth it. Mom and babies are doing great, she is taking really good care of them.

Look a heart!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
So cute. What a nice litter.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
congrats! they are all stunning and adorable

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
oh how adorable! that little miss needs a name to do with her markings! sweetheart, valentine, ect...lol! im glad they are all healthy and happy little puppys :)xx

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! They are all gorgeous and adorable. We're glad to hear Mom and puppies are doing fine.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Gorgeous puppies Ciarra! Congratulations to you and Tiger Lilly, she looks such a sweet mommy. I LOVE the little lavender girl. Well done!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for all the great comments. Puppies are Feeding and Sleeping at the moment. Mom is great, she had some of her Fav. Soup and she is sleeping now.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep Kioana had first pick, I havent really decided if Im keeping one for myself. Also I have 3 other People on my waiting list.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts