Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww. what a cute baby goat :). and a chicken too , awww. that is so sweet that they like to play! ( i'm happy to see Tiki wearing her angora sweater, she looks so pretty in it )

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So cool! Do you guys have a pet goat?
LOL! No we don't have a pet goat. We are visiting my husbands parents and they have a farm. Sometime today we might introduce her to the pigs. :) that should be interesting.

So cute! I love that last picture especially!
Me too! She was so excited about the goat, she kept running back to me I between playing with the goat.

My goodness! How cute. And I love love love the last pic of Tiki. Adorable.
I think so too ;)

awww. what a cute baby goat :). and a chicken too , awww. that is so sweet that they like to play! ( i'm happy to see Tiki wearing her angora sweater, she looks so pretty in it )
She loves that sweater. And I think the color is perfect on her. All the pictures where she is wearing it come out so good. :) and all my favorite clothes that she has come from you. :) except one sweater is added to my favorite list that my hubby bought. It was expensive and I never would have bought it but is on my top favorite too. Haha

·
Registered
591 Posts
Omg that is too cute!! I love goats, seeing Tiki playing with one is so sweet :)

It looks like they are about to headbutt each other on some of the pics lol! I have no idea how Max would react to a chicken and a goat but I suspect he wouldn't be as friendly as Tiki was.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts