Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone use to clean their tile floors. I know the swifter is bad. I need something to dissinfect everything but safe for Marcus.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Swiffer is not bad, that was an internet hoax. We had a thread on this forum somewhere about that a good while back. I use Swiffer on my floors. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Vinegar and water is an alternative if you don't want to use chemicals on your floors. I remember the Pet Psychic saying that a lot of times when she "spoke" to sick animals, saying it was the chemicals on the floors that made them sick.

I use a Swifter, but I've always kept that tidbit in my brain for some reason.

·
Registered
487 Posts
i used to use swiffer until my breeder told me that swiffer was toxic. So I went out and bought Grab it Vinegar wet pads. they are the same things you put on your swiffer but just with vinegar based cleaner instead.

Now that I know swiffer is fine to use, I will continue to use it when I am done with those vinegar wet pads.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone :wave: I will try the swifter. I have been getting on my hands and knees hot soapy water. This will save my back :eek:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Scooby said:
Thanks everyone :wave: I will try the swifter. I have been getting on my hands and knees hot soapy water. This will save my back :eek:
On your hands and knees? Good grief, that's too much like work. :lol:

I've tried the swiffer, the clorox handimop and just about every kind out there. My favorite is still the old fashioned cotton string mop, with lemon pine sol. I'll use the swiffer for a quick clean-up sometimes, but for regular cleaning it's the cotton mop for me. I'm an old-fashioned gal, I guess. Who am I kidding - I'm just old, period. :lol:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Swiffer toxic

I have a mother in law that has two Yorkies and they suddenly started acting funny and sick and she took them to the vet and I could have sworn that they asked her if she had been using anything different in the house and it was a swiffer?? I will have to talk to her again about this?

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper said:
<making out Christmas list>
...Rocking chairs for Rachael and Chimom...
I'll smack you with my walker, missy! :hmph:
DOH!

<thinking maybe I should just send her a card instead>
:confused2:
Yeah, and I'll bite you with my false teeth!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts