Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just gave tillie a bath! she is NOT impressed! LOL x :

In The Bath :

(If your wondering why the waters so high its because tillie wont have a bath unless the waters high! LOL i dunno why!)

Getting All Rubbed Up! :

A Very Annoyed Tillie! :

Hope You Enjoyed! x

·
Registered
873 Posts
Aww bless.
Tillie seems to just about tolerate it!
Daisy hates the bath, she scratches my arms to bits trying to climb out!!
I made the mistake of trying to use the shower hose once to rinse off the bubbles, big mistake, I ended up holding her while rinsing her and I got drenched! Haha.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Aww very cute. Holly is so small I just wet and rinse her under the running water it's to cute her little legs start swimming lol..

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww. Tillie must smell so good now :) . i give mine a bath in the kitchen sink. i tried the bathtub... it was much harder for me that way. Peyton just got hers yesterday. The chihuahuas are due for theres soon.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mommy, save me!
haha LOL x
Awww poor thing. But at least she got a bath.
Yeah lol she smells MUCH better now! lol x
she is such a little darling...love her with her hair all standing up...too cute !
haha thank you! x
So cute, time foe Amberleah Epi-Pet bath tomorrow..
haha have fun with that! x
Aww bless.
Tillie seems to just about tolerate it!
Daisy hates the bath, she scratches my arms to bits trying to climb out!!
I made the mistake of trying to use the shower hose once to rinse off the bubbles, big mistake, I ended up holding her while rinsing her and I got drenched! Haha.
yeah she normally scratches me to but i have learned to move WELL away from the bath! LOL
Aww, doesn't she look super cute!
thank you! x
Aww very cute. Holly is so small I just wet and rinse her under the running water it's to cute her little legs start swimming lol..
lol! thank you! x

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
awww. Tillie must smell so good now :) . i give mine a bath in the kitchen sink. i tried the bathtub... it was much harder for me that way. Peyton just got hers yesterday. The chihuahuas are due for theres soon.
haha yeah she does! and ive tried the sink but she jumps out! LOL and i bet their looking forword to that! ;) x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts